Saturday 4 February 2012

45 and I was happy

I threw a 45th party to say thank you to everyone for the support they had given over the last 12 months from being diagnosed.
Mam and I
I can't believe I looked so well, finishing Chemo in the April. This was the start of my mam's downfall, having lost my Dad in May.  I had to go and change the dress as it snapped, thankfully I had something else to wear!
Chris, Lorraine and I
Natelie, Chris, me, Dani, Tasha & Les

Tasha & I, everyone always thinks she's my daughter
Unfortunately I couldn't keep my eyes open by 11, and it wasn't due to end till midnight.  I rested my head on my Aunt's lap and went to sleep!

I can't believe in 7 years and quite a few treatments later that I look so washed out, considering this was 11 months after major surgery, radiotherapy and chemo over the course of that time.  I suppose I should be thankful that my body use to heal quite fast back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment