Friday 23 December 2011

What a present

For my 45th I threw a party to say Thank You to everyone for the support I had over the last year.  Also it was great I was alive.

I thought my 46th would pass by quietly but hubby wasn't going to let it go unnoticed and bought me a car.
My little boxer
I had said to Gary that Just once I would love to relive that carefree life, feel the wind in my hair etc, you have all probably had the same conversation.  I was over the moon and feel in love with this little motor but boy was it smelly when the engine ran.  We went to get something changed on it a few weeks later and I saw something a little bit more, after toeing and froing we exchanged it for something a little bit more

I was just on my way to the September Fayre with Michelle and my new broom broom arrived, no not that bag of sand in the background but the little red number.

No comments:

Post a Comment